For now I am going to stay put (paid for board until the end of May so giving myself that window of reflection) and see what I can learn about the extent of this issue. I have asked the previous BO if I can come back for June 1st, so that is in place if that is what I decide.
|I took Shiraz for a hand walk down the path directly off Shiraz's new paddock. It heads right into the park and to the xc course.|
|Heading further into the park the path lined with wood shavings much of the way.|
For now, we are loving the location.
|Next time I may try riding this path. Hopefully I can coordinate going with some other riders.|