Wednesday 20 September 2017

Count down is getting REAL!

Most of this past month horse-wise has been frustrating and filled with uncertainty. But every ride brought Savvy and I one step closer to me feeling pretty secure and capable of a starter level event without embarrassing myself.


For the record, I was always capable. - Savvy most likely
I was thinking, yyyaaaa...we can do the MEC event this weekend. I'm sure it will go fine.



But now I am getting excited!!!!

OMG if this sweet little duo can make it over the sticks, so can I!!!

MEC Y'ALL!!!!!! There is something about getting my ride times emailed to me that just makes it all very real, imminent and awesome!

Forecast for this weekend: rainy and cold. I don't even care. I am going eventing!

6 comments:

  1. You got this!!! I'm excited to hear about it, I know you guys will do great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for starting to feel really excited again!!!! you guys are gonna be awesome - have a blast and take zillllions of pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you guys today - good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete