Saturday 22 April 2017

Warmup Woes or alternately titled The 'S' Word

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying some sort of horse time!

The dust has just settled on a pretty fun Friday/Saturday of horse showing, albeit a rocky start Friday night during my warmup.


Right now I just need to unpack and then have a long nap. I will fill you in on all the details soon but for now lets just say S is for stopping and Savvy just learned this.

And weather happened. How could it go from a fantastic +16 degrees on Friday to another horrible S word: Snow.

And the greatest friend ever braved the flakes to help me out!
 
Aaannd this happened :)

Satin!
But more on that to come!

10 comments:

  1. Whoa lovely satin, congrats! Well done getting over that wave jump, my horses would not be cool with that haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ugh the wave jump :/ We have jumped before without problems but this time there was also a blue tarp behind it that you can't see on video. Savvy just decided 'nope'.

      Delete
  2. woo- nice ribbons! congratulations. And this snow/cold weather must stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can you believe all that snow from this morning has already melted away?! Crazy weather.

      Delete
  3. Ooooh that last S is my favorite ;) can't wait to read the full story!! Even if it includes some of the inevitable "green horse is learning but not always learning the right stuff" experiences. Seems like you worked thru it tho!!! And she looks super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green horse certainly got a bit too keen on learning new, unwanting things, but yes she is sooo cute!! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so sick of winter. Every time the snow melts it snows again. I'm glad you had a great show despite the weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I think it is made worse with these teaser days where it feels like summer. I get all excited about barnyard work and garden stuff and then, nope, back to winter parka and continued hibernation. >:/

      Delete